So what exactly is LIM Report?...
A LIM report is a summary of information the council hold on a property, which may include information about:
- Potential erosion, subsidence or slippage, flooding of any type and possible presence of hazardous substances
- Private and public stormwater and sewerage drains
- Rates, including any overdue rates
- Building, plumbing/drainage, and resource planning consents (including notice, order or requisition affecting the land or any building)
- Special conditions including NZ Historic Places Trust listings
- Any information which has been notified to the council by any statutory organisation in terms of any other act
- Network utility in relation to the Building Act 1991 or 2004.
For more information and to order a LIM Report visit