After an incredibly successful real estate sales career (twice the winner of his network’s New Zealand’s Salesperson of the Year award in both ‘Boom’ and ‘Bust’ markets), Paul took a struggling real estate business and turned it into one of the stellar successes within the Australasian real estate scene.
Paul’s list of achievements as a real estate business owner is truly remarkable.
- Inducted into the Harveys & LJ Hooker International Hall of Fame in 2020 joining a very exclusive group of realtors inducted over the network’s 100-year history.
- The 2017 International winner of the network’s highest accolade the Sir Leslie Hooker Award for excellence in the real estate profession (the second youngest and only third New Zealander to win this award in 30 years).
- The 2016 International winner of the highly prestigious Harveys & LJ Hooker World Champion Business Leader award.
- For an unprecedented, and consecutive, six times in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 the Harveys & LJ Hooker New Zealand Franchise Owner of the Year.
- New Zealand’s Franchise Owner of the Year for six consecutive years Paul’s outstanding success was acknowledged with the inaugural Life Award – Franchise Owner of the Year.
- The inaugural 2017 winner, and again in 2018 & 2019, of the highly coveted International World Champion Most Productive Office award (heading out over 600 other offices throughout Australasia).
- And finally, the winner of New Zealand’s Most Productive Office award for a phenomenal ten years in a row for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Paul clearly has a firm grasp of what it takes to take a real estate business to the next level and keep it there.
Transitioning his business where Paul was personally responsible for over 75% of the business’ gross income, to a point where his contribution became 0% whilst tripling the business turnover within a three-year period, is truly remarkable.
With an absolute focus on Leadership, Productivity and Profit, Paul’s knowledge around transforming, building and leading a high-quality real estate sales business is second to none.
Paul specialises in sales team and business owner training and mentorship, strategic planning, business restructuring and leadership management with a passion for finding innovative new ways to lead, motivate and inspire.
To complement his multiple business interests, Paul also owns one of Auckland’s leading specialist property management businesses, Rental HQ, while being an active commercial property investor and a commercial and residential developer. Paul is also in demand as a keynote speaker, workshop facilitator and business mentor within the real estate industry via his ‘Real Estate High Performance Academy’ brand.
Paul is married to Kerry and has three children, Ryan, Troy and Taylor.
Submit your information and we'll be in touch shortly
Fields marked with an * are required